- What is the cost of an overnight stay?
Our prices start from € 25 per bed.
- What is included in the price?
The price includes: (bunk)bed, linen, towel, Wi-Fi, use of shower and toilet in the rooms and use of computers.
- How many rooms do you have?
We have 33 rooms with a total of 130 beds.
- How many beds do you have?
We have up to 130 beds divided across 33 rooms (for 2 to 10 people).
- Do you have communal or private rooms?
We have both! Please contact us for more details.
- Can I stay overnight with my family?
Certainly! Families are also very welcome here. However, families with children under the age of 12 years must stay in a separate room and not in the dormitory.
- Do I need to book my stay in advance?
Yes, it is best to make a reservation!
- Is there a booking fee?
No, if you book directly with us, there is no booking fee.
- What are the opening times?
We are open 24/7.
- What are the check-in and check-out times?
You can check in from 15.00 and check out until 12.00 hours.
- Do I need to provide my own linen?
No, we provide made up beds: linen and a towel are included in the price. Your (bunk)bed is already made up for you!
- What eating and drinking facilities do you offer?
You can enjoy a hearty breakfast with us at the breakfast buffet. In addition, we have various snacks and (non-)alcoholic drinks available for you. You can also have dinner in our Weeva restaurant and a drink in our Martini Hotel bar.
- Are pets permitted?
- Do you have an information desk?
Yes, you can visit our reception desk for info about the hostel and the city.
- Can I store my luggage with you?
Yes, you can. Ask reception for more info.
- Is there somewhere safe to store my things?
Yes. Every room has lockers where you can store your personal items securely.
- How can I pay?
With cash, and with your bank or credit card.